Thursday 12 July 2012

Stock Photography

Well it's been an interesting week, I've just completed my first product photography commission for a medical supply company. I had bought a new light tent and constant lamps for the job and must admit that it exceded my expectations in terms of quality and results, PhotoSEL PPC146 for those interested, however I do have two gripes with it, firstly there is not a chance that I'm ever going to managed to work out how to make an 80cm cube fit inside a 10cm x 2cm bag!

My second gripe was that the backdrops crease far to easily. The white backdrop was easy to get around this problem as I fired a diffused flash through the back of it however it got harder when I was working on the blue drop, it all worked out well in the end, although I'm going to try and find some 80cm wide seamless paper rolls for future jobs, well here are some examples of the 350 products I shot!











No comments:

Post a Comment