Tuesday 9 July 2013

A trip to Scotland

As I mentioned in my last post I was heading up to Scotland and what a weekend to choose, glorious sunshine! While the trip was largely about seeing friends and family I did manage to squeeze in a photo shoot with two very cute Border Terriers!




It was a great shoot with a combination of studio and location and while the young pup was a bit boisterous some great images were captured! You can see a couple more of the images on my Facebook page as well as taking advantage of a great special offer (details on the page if you're not aware of it already).

Along with this I made it to a horse event to watch my younger brother compete, was a really good fun day out.





The glorious weather also gave me a chance to relax in the sun and recharge after a busy time, but with the world in bloom it was hard to put the camera down!



The rest of the week is going to be busy with some web work to do and a shoot with a pair of Basset Hounds.





No comments:

Post a Comment