Monday 1 July 2013

A weekend in Herefordshire

My self and Katy (my wife, occasional assistant and photographic guinea pig) decided to have a weekend away in lovely rural Herefordshire for her birthday. On the Friday we had a great night out and enjoyed a superb part open mic night organised by the remarkable guitarist and musician Tom Richardson. The second half of the night was a 45 minute set by Sarah Jones, if you haven't heard Sarah play I would highly recommend doing so, she'll blow your mind, in fact, here's a short video done during the night.

On the Saturday I managed to squeeze in some portrait and pet photography which was a lot of fun!




I'm no landscape photographer, although I have been known to dip in to it from time to time for personal enjoyment, but with landscapes as stunning as Herefordshire it would have been wrong to come away without a few shots.





Next weekend is another trip away, this time to sunny Scotland! But I'm going to be photographing a pair of Border Terriers while I'm up, so stay tuned for images, here, on Facebook and at DeviantDog. There are also some offers up on Facebook, get them while they're still on!

No comments:

Post a Comment